Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs….yep! They are everything you dream of and more!
My friend Sarah shared this recipe with me and it is legit! Fits amazingly into my nutrition for the day and so….so…SO delicious.
If you are an avid keto follower, especially one who tracks nutrients, you know it is sometimes hard to get enough fat in your day. I love recipes like this that make me think I’m eating a total treat, but that are actually quite on point for my daily nutrition (if I can keep it to the serving size!).
Here’s why I love these little buggers:
- These Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are easy to make.
- They are DELICIOUS (totally worth all caps!).
- The recipe requires ingredients that you can find at just about any grocery store.
- You can make them in a jiffy.
- Anything with peanut butter in it is automatically considered “best ever” in it’s category.
The only place I sometimes get lazy is with the chocolate chips. There are so few in each bite that I just use regular dark chocolate chips (sugar free ones are expensive and still have carbs in them).
If you make these, tell me what you think!!
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese (softened to room temp)
- 1/2 cup salted butter (softened to room temp)
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter of your choice (the kind that’s only nuts and salt)
- 1/3 cup swerve sweetener (granular)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz chocolate chips
- Except for the chocolate chips, mix all ingredients together using a mixer. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Using a large cookie dough scoop, scoop out softened mixture into balls on sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes, then eat!
- Or you can put them in the freezer for 30-40 minutes and then transfer them to a freezer-safe container for storage (this is what I do as the recipe is easily doubled or tripled).
If you like this article and want more of it, let know! Subscribe to the Plowing Forward for the freshest posts (look below!) and please spread the word with anyone who may benefit from this information.
Thanks for stopping by and until next time, keep Plowing Forward!